16 March 2012

On the lookout, on the scrounge...

I am always on the lookout for copies of timetables and newspaper articles and adverts for NZ airline as this is a major source of information for the posts on the history of airlines I write. If you can help with originals, when perhaps you are having a clean up, or copies or scans of the above I would love to hear from you at westland831@gmail.com  What I put together is only as good as the info I have!

A point in case is this Associated Airlines timetable...



I never knew Associated flew to Wanganui and it was quite an extensive service too... the aircraft flying, PPQ-AKL, AKL-WAG, WAG-AKL, AKL-WAG-PPQ, PPQ-WAG-AKL, AKL-PPQ each day. The service laster no longer than a year, but does anyone know when and why it started, when it ended. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed they're using the now Air Chathams code too: "CV".

    ReplyDelete