I'm flying out of and into Takaka today. This is a list at the operators that have serviced Takaka with scheduled or non-scheduled services.
1950-51
1984-1988
1986-1988
1988-1996
1993-2000
1994-1995
2006-2009
2009-current
2011-current
This blog has tries to record the history of NZ's domestic airline operations, past and present, and in particular the smaller "3rd level" airlines. Comments, corrections or contributions are welcome. Liam is focussing on the current operation of our airlines - heliliamnz@gmail.com. Steve is continuing to potter around on the airline histories - westland831@gmail.com
I think Adventure Flights Golden Bay might operate out of Takaka too...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Mit and Great to see ZK-MIT in action today... but am I right in saying Adventure Flights Golden Bay doesn't operate a scheduled or non-scheduled service?
ReplyDeleteWow that is a lot of different airlines that served the Takaka market over the years.
ReplyDeleteYes we do non-scheduled Heaphy support flights
ReplyDelete