19 December 2020

Terrific Tauranga Time

At Tauranga earlier this week, (15 December) Runway 07 was in use... I prefer 25 but I was pretty happy with my results...

Sunair's Cessna 172 ZK-DPN was in the circuit

Vans RV-7A ZK-ECE did a long roll out enabling me to get a decent shot

My first photo of Cessna 206 ZK-EDI in 27 years

Cessna 172 ZK-FII doing Island Air's Motiti run

Photo of the day - Hughes 500D ZK-HUT

Eurocopter EC 120B ZK-IFG with a very hard to read rego 

MBB BO105 ZK-IKO being towed back to its hangar

Eurocopter EC 130 ZK-IPO - hard to photograph these black machines

ELA Aviacion ELA-08-R-115 ZK-LMO already too high for a decent shot

Vans RV-8 ZK-MRM returning to its hangar

Bombardier Q300 ZK-NEQ tucking its gear away

My first sighting of De Havilland Thruxton Jackaroo ZK-PHZ

Tecnam P96 Golf ZK-PPG presumably returning home

as was Robin DR400/500 ZK-TZA

And finally Cessna 172 ZK-ZDM on the taxi for departure

 

No comments:

Post a Comment