05 September 2023

Kerikeri today

The aviation highlight of my day trip to the Mid-North today, flying in and out of Kerikeri, was getting Merlin Labs' Cessna 208B Super Cargomaster ZK-MLO.

Some quick shots of Cessna 208B Super Cargomaster ZK-MLO when I arrived at Kerikeri on 5 September 2023.


Back at the airport for my flight back to Auckland and ZK-MLO was being towed across the airport for refuelling and loading its freight



On the way to Palmerston North, ZK-MLO generally operates Kerikeri-Palmerston North-Auckland-Kerikeri flights Monday to Thursday.


Backtracking for departure... Unfortunately I couldn't get it airborne as my flight was called

My ride back to Auckland, Air New Zealand's Bombardier Q300 ZK-NEG arriving into Kerikeri on 5 September 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment