12 September 2014

A look at the Royal Flying Doctors' Pilatus PC12NG

After doing the post Pilatus Paradise (http://3rdlevelnz.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/pilatus-paradise.html) I received this email from Paul Pedersen...

Great photos. I enjoy reading your posts, especially as I grew up in New Zealand and had an interest in aviation from a young age. I was the RFDS pilot in OWI and OWA yesterday. I am based in Meekatharra and had a plane swap in Jandakot. If you would like any photos on the PC12NG I can send them to you.

So a big thanks to Paul for sending these pics in of the RFDS base at Meekatharra and the PC12NG VH-OWS...

Meetkatharra RFDS base


Pilatus PC12NG VH-OWS



















The front office...







And for the patients in the back...







The Flying Doctor at work...








2 comments: