This from the Air Chathams' website... http://www.airchathams.co.nz/whk-dc3.html
- Perfect weekend getaway for that Once In A Lifetime experience
- Authentic & Unique Flight Experience with staff dressed in "of the era" uniforms
- Complimentary Meal and Beverage service with a distinctly local Eastern Bay flavour
- Stunning views enroute through AWP's large 'Skyliner' windows
- This unique schedule runs every weekend from the 24th October 2015 until 20th March 2016
- The Only Scheduled Douglas DC-3 Flight in the Southern Hemisphere
Flight duration is 1 hour between Auckland & Whakatane.
We are very proud of our amazingly restored and maintained Douglas DC-3, and invite you to read more of her great NZ history here or enjoy our photo gallery of her over the years.
Timetable and Booking Information
Booking is easy - you can book online or by calling our friendly reservations team on 0800 580 127
Here is what you need to know:
- Flights depart Auckland on Saturday at 4pm
- Flights depart Whakatane on Sunday at Noon
- Flight times are one hour
- Fares, one way, per person start from only $136
- This experience will be very popular so get in now to avoid disappointment!