24 October 2020

Mainland Flyer

 I had an opportunity to catch up with Phil Kean at Mainland Air at Dunedin's Momona airport on Thursday 22 October 2020. Despite lockdown and restrictions Mainland Air continues to be a hive of activity... long may it continue!

Piper Seneca ZK-JAS was going for some training... Smile Phil, you never know when there is a camera pointed at you

Having a rest day... Piper Chieftain ZK-KVW

Even though Mainland Air have had Cessna 152 ZK-NPE for quite 11 years I have never taken it with their markings.

Meanwhile Cessna 152 ZK-NSM I have regularly photographed

New on the block for Mainland Air is Cessna 172 ZK-RQZ. 

I was disappointed Piper Tomahawk ZK-EQX that is on the line for Mainland Air taxied out just as I arrived at the airport so I didn't get it. There's always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment