18 May 2018

Tauranga on the 16th

I managed to get over to Tauranga for three quarters of an hour on the 16th of May. Always a pleasure to catch up with Peter Mole there and of course, the local traffic

Airfarm's Fletcher ZK-CRF taxiing before heading back to Matamata. 

Cessna 172 ZK-DEX was out for a quick local flight.

Rotor Work's Hughes 500D ZK-HRI roared off. With growing up on the West Coast during the venison recovery days the 500 is my favourite helicopter though sadly I never managed to score a flight in one!

Devoid of titles, Air Auckland's Piper Navajo ZK-JGA. Sunair chartered JGA and used it to operate the doctor service between Whangarei and Kaitaia while the company was grounded. Still hoping the East Coast service will resume and make my life a little easier! 

Three Bombardier Q300s, ZK-NEC

ZK-NEG

and ZK-NEW

And picture of the day... my first sighting ot Yakovlev Yak-55M ZK-YKV. Would have loved to see it fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment