09 September 2011

Scheduled Flyers to the Barrier

During my visit to Great Barrier Island I managed to catch some of Great Barrier Airlines and Fly My Sky's fleet as they flew in and out...

Last flight of the day... Fly My Sky's BN Islander ZK-DLA taxis out at Claris bound for Auckland. Photo taken at Claris on 5 September 2011 by S Lowe
My ride over to the Barrier, Great Barrier Airline's BN Trislander ZK-LGF. Photo taken at Claris on 5 September 2011 by S Lowe
The light is not flash at Claris and I found myself usually shooting against the sun - Fly My Sky's ZK-SFK waiting for its next trip to Auckland. Photo taken at Claris on 5 September 2011 by S Lowe
Great Barrier Airlines were operating their Islanders to and from both Auckland and North Shore. Here ZK-FVD departs the Barrier for North Shore. Photo taken at Claris on 6 September 2011 by S Lowe
My ride home... Great Barrier Airlines' Islander ZK-REA. Photo taken at Claris on 7 September 2011 by S Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment