03 February 2013

More Masterton Cessnas...

A first photo for me of this early Cessna 182B,;Hastings-based ZK-BHP gets airborne from Masterton on 19 January 2013.
A couple of Cessna 172As.... Above Taupo based ZK-BPT and below from Matamata ZK-BPQ.   BPQ  was another first shot for me

Cessna 172M  ZK-EFA  was in a new colour scheme since I saw it  last as was the Motueka Aero Club's Cessna 172N ZK-EFF.
 

Cessna 172Ns ZK-ELF and ZK-FLT were both  in different schemes since last time I photographed them...
 

Cessna 172RG Cutlass ZK-JCL and  Cessna U206G Stationair ZK-JCL  arrive at Wings over Wairarapa ...
 

Two new Cessnas, the Marlborough Aero Club's Cessna 172E ZK-OMR  and  BLM Holdings' new  Cessna  T206H Stationair ZK-TDO heading home at the end of a great show.
 

Cessna T210R Centurion ZK-TRO was another new one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment