11 January 2019

A look back at the past blog headers - 2018

Here is a look back at the blog headers last year...
So to make this a little more interesting write a comment answering, 

Of the aircraft types depicted, which is your favourite?
AND
 Of the airlines depicted how many did/have you flown on?

BTW
Have you noticed the pattern of how I do the blog headers?













For myself I would have to say the Cessna 402 - I had a number of flights on DHW when it flew with Westland Flying services so sentimental value vote...
and I flew'have flown on eight airlines depicted - missed out on Air Discovery, Queenstown Air, Kiwi West and Tranzair.

6 comments:

  1. I've flown KRA with Kiwi regional. It was a Taupo Hamilton realignment flight after taking hewi leuis and the news for the summer concert .
    On another note Steve.... according to a post on airliners net kiwi forum. There was a post on a kiwi aviation Facebook page of ZK-MCO with a green tail for someone to follow up with, it's Air Chats leasing it to take over the contract with tauck tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, do you have a link to the page?

      Delete
  2. I can't figure out the pattern for the headers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green tailed ATR for February

      Delete
  3. https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1411753&start=50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I was lucky enough to fly on Barrier Air's C208 Caravan ZKSDC. I flew over on the 101 and back on the 102 legs and sat up front both ways. Definitely the best flight for me! This year I would like to do the same again as well as fly into Milford Sound!

    ReplyDelete