18 January 2017

Calling Air Rotorua pilots...



After posting the photo of Air Rotorua's Seneca ZK-FNB earlier this month I have been doing a little research and have started preparing a post on the operation.

I have received a little more information to help the post...

I am wondering if there are any ex Air Rotorua pilots that can give me a few comments/info on their time with Rotorua... especially those who flew the service in the late 1980s or early 1990s

Things I am particularly looking for are....


  • I can't find the start date of the Rotorua-Gisborne NZ Herald... 
  • If you were flying Seneca ZK-FNB from Rotorua to Gisborne could you give me a range of dates you were flying so I can find an earliest date...
  • When you were flying the service who was operating it and who owned the business/aircraft.
  • Did Leslie Aviation/Lakeside Aviation buy the Seneca and or commercial wing of the Aero Club or did Lakeside just manage it?
  • There was for a time an additional Friday evening ROT-GIS-ROT service... did that last long? 
  • Anything other info or stories
Many thanks


I am happy to email what I have put together already....

Thanks

Steve
westland831@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment