04 January 2020

Catching up from the Inbox # 4

Thanks to Biponacci for sending in these two great shots of Salt Air's Airvan ZK-MAB taken at Kerikeri on the 2nd of January 2020. Biponacci writes,

I thought I'd share some photos of ZK-MAB with you from a recent visit to Kerikeri. I've only found one other photo of the Airvan in this livery dating back to 2016, so it seems the airline has very little coverage among spotters.

I'll be in Kerikeri next weekend so I will certainly be looking out for it.

Salt Air ran a really creative air service from Kerikeri and Whangarei to North Shore with a shuttle to Auckland some 10 years ago... You can see the old livery in my profile on the company.
http://3rdlevelnz.blogspot.com/2010/04/salt-air-xpress-service-to-northland.html


This would have to be one of the best aviation shots I have seen in NZ for sometime... It has drama, in captures the plane in action and it makes you think - just where is that... It looks like something out of outback Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment