14 March 2020

Hokitika Revisited

It was back to Hokitika today for my flight outbound.... a little time for spotting

RATS! Operating a charter to Hokitika on 13 March 2020 was Air New Zealand ATR72-600 ZK-MVM - It landed on 03 and I presumed it would depart of 03 and so positioned myself at the end of the runway... it took off on 21 - RATS!

Wilderness Wings'  Cessna 206 ZK-DWV at Hokitika on 13 March 2020... It's well worth visiting Ben Patterson at Wilderness Wings hangar... he has some great historical photos

Anderson Helicopters' Aerospatiale Squirrel ZK-HCQ at Hokitika on 13 March 2020

My ride to Christchurch and on to Nelson... Air New Zealand Bombardier Q300 ZK-NEB at Hokitika on 13 March 2020

 Piper Cherokee ZK-DEL at Hokitika on 13 March 2020

2 comments:

  1. How come you managed to fly in NEB and NFI recently? I've been chasing these two forever having flown in the rest of the 21 Q300s at least once and many on numerous occasions. I even had the disgust of walking past both of them a while back at Christchurch on my way out to board one of my regulars NEF. One day perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I flew on NEB twice that day Peter... also flew CHC-NSN. The one that eluded me was NFB but have now flown on that. On the ATRs I never got to fly on MCB

    ReplyDelete